Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Uweekkkk

My attempt to pump enough nutrition into my body yesterday failed miserably. Before I had my transplant I used to drink that soy mixture twice a day. I've only taken it twice post transplant, mainly because the thing is so yucky that my body couldn't take it.

So yesterday morning, I decided to start on the soy mixture again. 2 hours later, I was wretching like mad. I left my friends halfway through lunch because I felt nauseous again. The lady at the premier toilet let me in for free after a short thought that maybe it would be worse if i puked right in front of the RM2 toilet. Note to KLCC: keep one toilet on the floor normal lah...takkan u nak expect people to climb to the other floor in the case of an emergency?

So, halfday, I got permission from boss to go home, and just slept and lied on my bed from 3pm to 10Am the next morning. Had a slight fever last night, probably from all the wretching.

But everything's good today. Back to normal self. I have my checkup tomorrow, hope everything goes well. :-)

Ciao tutti.