Friday, March 10, 2006

Checkup news

Blood counts normal, alhamdulillah. No news on the liver, since I only did my test yesterday. Doc said she would call today if there's anything important. No news is good news i guess, unless the doctor got too busy and forgot. heheh.

I'm off the ciclosporin now. They'll monitor in the next couple of months to see if i get any GVHD. My brother is scheduled to donate his white cells early next month, and they'll just store it until i need it for DLI.

While i was circling the hospital for parking, i saw a poster ad that said "Hari Ginjal Sedunia". Mum was driving too fast for me to snap a picture.

Ginjal. Hihi..! Doesn't the word sound funny? Ginjal. Ginjal Ginjal Ginjal. :-)

Ginjal in French is "le rein". Hmm..doesn't sound as funny.

Adios. Je vais faire mes devoirs de francaise. J'ai beaucoup des devoirs pour demain, parce'que samedi dernière we didn't have a class. (euh...est-ce que c'est juste?)