Tuesday, April 01, 2008

at last....

..i don't have to force myself out of bed tomorrow to go to work. yay!!

i will definitely not miss the running around getting people's access IDs sorted. i will definitely not miss the questions from the C&Cs (contractors dan customers) in the mid-mornings as i walk into the office: "when am i getting my ID?" "did you check with security whether my airgate pass access has been extended?" "can i get access to the shared drive?" get lost and sort out your own mess. woohoo!! well, don't get me wrong though. i only worked in that hellhole of a project for 2 months before i lost my patience...the rest of my tenure in the company was quite great in comparison.

i'll definitely miss my friends though. i don't think i'll be able to get over this great bunch of people, ever.

good night!!

p/s: i am so looking forward to being unemployed for the next 2 months.