Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Camden Town, Covent Garden, Avenue Q


IMG_0255, originally uploaded by nadi0.

I went to Camden Town today. The markets were good, though you could get most of the clothes in Sungei Wang. The food stalls were even better! I walked around for almost 1 hour before i settled on chinese. Damn...i will definitely go back and have that cheese nachos i saw at the mexican stall. Yummers!!!

I then went to shop for some travel accessories around tottenham court road, oxford street etc, although i didn't last very long since i got tired weaving through the hoards of people. what's up with some of these people anyway? do they really have to run everywhere? I was walking on one of the pavements near Covent Garden today, and one big sturdy dude totally hit my shoulder..dia tak nampak ke dia jalan mana? bodoh betul.

Speaking of bodoh, in one of the tubes to Camden Town, there were 3 loud kids who kept shouting "MILF!!! MILF!!" Then a couple of chinese girls boarded the train and they shouted, "CHILF!! CHILF!!". Well, if MILF stands for "Moms I'd Like to Fuck", i guess CHILF would mean......? Stupid redneck fuckers.



After shopping, I went to chill out at Covent Garden and watched those street shows. Damn good. Shortly after, I met up with ayol and ta, to go see Avenue Q some where near Leicester Square.

Avenue Q, was funny as hell! It's like Sesame Street, but it covers grown up topics...you gotta see it for yourself if you have the chance..kelaka gila!

That was my day today.

ta!