Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Day +72 & No more steroid high

3.30 PM (Lying on bed): Hmm i feel like having that cekodok pisang near SS4. But I'm too lazy to drive, plus i would have to fill in the gas first on the way. Argh...maybe I'll just lie here in bed.

3.45PM (still in bed): Ooh....maybe i'll go to Giant and have some Secret Recipe brownie a la mode. Damnit! I would have to drive...plus fill in gas on the way...i'll lie down here some more i guess. (note to self: get brother to fill in gas for me)

4.00PM: mum came into the room to tell me to go down to eat lunch. Ok Ma.

4.21PM: got out of bed, went downstairs, had lunch.

4.30PM: felt a bout of nausea. got back into bed.

4.45PM: i wonder if the cekodok pisang is still there....argh bugger the weather's not looking too good. don't feel like driving out in the rain.

5.00PM: Got a call from HSBC, accusing me of not paying my credit card bills. Screamed somemore at the customer service officer (as I do every week), and told her that this dispute has been going on for two months, and that the bank better settle this or I'm taking my business elsewhere!

5.10PM: Called eflix, and asked them to start charging to my Citibank instead of HSBC (because HSBC SUCKS! plus they've already suspended my credit card for something i did not do)

5.20PM: Got another call from HSBC saying that they haven't received my dispute form last week. And that I should fax another one as soon as possible or they won't be able to do anything about it. I told them that that's a stupid policy, and that we've been trying to settle this dispute for the past two months. Also told them that I promise that when all this is over I will settle everything and close the account.

5.30PM (still in bed): hmmm maybe i should blog about this. but am I willing to drag myself out of bed to write about it? oh God why am I so lazy!!!!???

So that was my day, basically. Sleep, stare at the ceiling, stare at the tv, eat (if i manage to drag myself out of bed), sleep some more. I told the doctor how I'm feeling. The doctor said that it's normal when they start cutting down the prednisone. When I was taking a lot of prednisone, my body was on a steroid "high". So now that they're cutting it down, there's not enough natural steroids in my body to cover for the amount that they've cut down. This "down time" will go on for some time until the level of my body's natural steroids get back up to normal. Damnit! I thought I had turned a new leaf! With the waking up early, exercising, thesis work...turned out I was just high on steroids! Tipah tertipuuuu!!! hehehe..

ok..off to bitch about HSBC with Z. ciao!