Friday, September 16, 2005

wooooh...finally



I haven't written for so long because i've been trying to finish watching Felicity (the TV series). I followed the show halfway through until 2000 when I was back in college in the US, and then had to come back home. It's a drama about a girl, Felicity (obviously), who goes to college in New York city to follow her high school crush, Ben. It started out pretty interesting, but after a while, it just started to get irritating, with their petty college problems (especially Felicity's). She goes around wondering about things like "oh no, what am I going to do with my life? I have no clue..." bla bla bla shut up!! But well, I really had to finish watching it to see the ending, since I have invested so much time watching it already. plus the show is pretty addictive, despite being terribly annoying. kekeke....but I'm done now, so that's good.

Apart from that, my blood count was a bit low from yesterday's blood test. Hb 9.1, but the rest are ok. I've been feeling tired the last couple of days, just wanting to lie down and sleep, or stare at the ceiling (or watch Felicity hehe). But I've been taking a lot of protein since yesterday, like milk, meat, chicken, etc, so I hope Monday's blood count will show some improvement. It's really like a vicious cycle. I start feeling tired, i lose appetite (thus lack nutrition), my blood count drops, i feel tired, and so it goes. So sometimes I just have to realize quickly what's happening (thank God for bi-weekly blood tests), snap out of it and start eating properly. I've lost some weight, but I'm sure I'll gain it back in no time. The gross thing is, the skin on my feet is now all dark and crinkly, because it was so swollen a few weeks back, and the skin expanded. Now that my feet is back to normal (even skinnier than normal), there's the stretched skin left, looking like some old woman's feet. Ewww!! I'll stick to sneakers and covered shoes for some time. he he he...

So that's about what's been happening. Any TV show ideas that I can watch to torture myself some more? How about Dawson's Creek...or Party of Five? hehehe...

Have a great weekend everyone.