Friday, September 30, 2005

Seven Things...

i've been tagged by mobilemom, so here goes. (it's not like she'll beat me up if i choose to ignore this, but since she's such a cute and nice person...hehe)

Seven Things I Plan to Do Before I Die:
1. Attend 25th, 50th year high-school reunion (won't be able to attend 10th year reunion trow)
2. One last visit to Irvine and Pittsburgh
3. Go to Disneyland
4. Go to Universal Studios
5. To visit as many zoos as possible (i love zoos!)
6. Travel the world
7. Touch a polar bear

Seven Things I Could Do:
1. Pay my credit card bills (i'll do it tomorrow..i promise)
2. Pray 5 times a day
3. Eat veggies (i rely on multivitamins these days. before this, i just didn't bother)
4. Start doing something productive again (too much slacking off these days)
5. Exercise!
6. Grow my hair
7. Take my medications on time. Oops! Is it already 1PM??

Seven Celebrity Crushes:
1. Jonathan Brandis (when i was a kid...remember Neverending Story?)
2. Wil Wheaton (Stand by Me!)
3. Rashid Sidek
4. Azam 4U2C (Fine, I was 16 and stupid, but he was tall and cute!)
5. Gareth Gates
6. Yusry KRU (I know some of you are going to start questioning my taste now...)
7. Matt Damon

Seven Updates on Me (ni I tambah sendiri..hehe)
1. Still feeling tired
2. Hb count was 9 yesterday..no wonder I was extra tired
3. I got a Bone Marrow Biopsy on 10/10 to see if i still have leukemia
4. Gol & Gincu was not bad!
5. Gila2 Pengantin Popular was funny! (Later realized it's an Aziz M Osman film, patutlah)
6. I'm craving nasi ayam hailam...slurp! Ooh and also Indo Mee Goreng Bestari..yummy
7. I'm nervous about the Bone Marrow Biopsy! Wish me luck!

ciao