Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Mencari Cinta

Caught up with the series Mencari Cinta just now (my mum was watching it!!), after not watching it since I left the transplant ward. They're down to two men now, Danial and Zul. Personally, if I was Elly, I would call the whole thing off and not choose either of them. A lawyer...and a system analyst? They should've gotten a couple of Dato's as the contestants just to spice up the show! Hee hee hee...Apa2 pun, good luck la to Danial, Zul and Elly. Not too bad to get a sponsored wedding at A Famosa, plus jewellery from Habib Jewels!

Quoting an email I recently received, maybe the sequel should be called "Mencari Bini Kedua." He he he...

Ok...nak tengok Inspirion (apparently drama ni best..betul ke?)

btw, i'm feeling less tired and lazy since I got a tip yesterday to massage the palm of my left hand to stimulate my adrenal glands (some reflexology point, i think). Yay!