Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Marathon Cerita Melayu!!!!

I think my adrenal glands must have kicked back into motion, because I was in the mood for shopping this morning. Went window shopping for a bit, and finally bought a bunch of Malay VCDs at the video store...(mesti la original!! Lagipun kedai auntie belum bukak lagi..hehe)
  • Gol & Gincu
  • Ungu Violet
  • Gila Gila Pengantin Popular (anything with Apek/Afdlin i memang minat! hehe)
  • Pendekar Bujang Lapok
  • Seniman Bujang Lapok

That should keep me occupied for the rest of the week. I think I'll start with Pendekar Bujang Lapok first.

p/s: Inspirion (TV3) tak best. Plus I'm getting confused with all the Ako/Nasha/Rashid Sibir combo dramas. They all seem to be about 2 men trying to win Nasha's love. Tau le Nasha tu cun, tapi takde idea lain ke? Don't ask any ideas from me...i did try to think of a Malay drama storyline, but my ideas somehow came out macam Malay drama yang dah ada..hehe..it's like I've been brainwashed!