Friday, May 13, 2005

tuesday @ the hospital

arrived at the hospital early morning to find out that i wasn't booked for the bone marrow aspiration. luckily the sister at ward 21 sorted things out for me and said I could have it done at Ward 19. she also said i could rest one of the rooms in her ward after i'm done. Thank God for that, I was quite nervous of being in an open ward.

anyway, nothing much happened. was anxious throughout the 3 hour wait. for some reason the doctor's ward round took longer that day. I was called into the treatment room at around 11.30AM. Doc asked me some regular questions, e.g. if i am eating well, if i lost anymore weight (i wish!), if i had any fevers, etc. I just told him that I'm feeling excellent in general.

the last thing i remember was asking the doc if 5mg of domicum is enough to put me out, and he said yes.

when i woke up, it was 1 o'clock.

** saw Guess Who today. Damn, i think i have a crush on Ashton Kutcher. He's such a pretty boy.