Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Apo nak di kato....

Monday - demam
Tuesday - demam

Based on my intelligent forecasting engine, my next fever attack should start between 10 - 11 PM tonight.

Doc said i have a bit of a lung infection. Going to do a CT Scan, then a scope to see what germ is floating around my lungs.

I'm starting to wonder if my consumption of vitagen has anything to do with this fever. it's got some sort of cultured bacteria in it, right? Because the fever started a couple of days after i took like 4 bottles of vitagen in a day..oops! Takde self-control langsung!!

I don't know what's wrong with me. As i'm writing this, I'm running a temperature of 39.4 degrees, but I feel fine. At 38, I feel like I'm not having a fever anymore. Is this normal?

OK lah. I'm going to lie down and sweat my fever out.