Saturday, December 11, 2004

I crave for Vitagen

Reading : Dude, Where's My Country? - Michael Moore
Listening to : James Ingram - Just Once, Misha Omar - Dedebu Cinta, Gareth Gates - Sunshine

Once in a while, I get a craving for Vitagen. Any flavor except apple (the green one, ugh). The last time somebody brought me some, I drank five bottles in one sitting. Why do they have to make the bottles so small? I'm looking forward to some Vitagens today. Yummm...

By the way, Gareth Gates' Sunshine is such a mood pickup song. Did I get the sentence right? I just woke up and am not thinking v straight.

Oh, to gamers, is World of Warcraft out already? My friend told me that people were raving about it. Anybody tried it yet?

whatcha gonna do about it
whatcha gonna say when I say
baby it's just one of those days
whatcha gonna do today

can't you see that i'm smiling
baby there is just no denying
'coz the sun is shining
whatcha gonna do today

- Gareth Gates, Sunshine

Ciao tutti :-)