Sunday, December 12, 2004

YES!!

Listening to : Siti Nurhaliza - Seindah Biasa, Winter Sonata - My Memory (Piano Instrumental)
Reading : Starcraft's Protoss Mission 9 walkthrough

Doc said he's happy to see that my counts are coming up, although he won't be too happy if it comes up too fast.

And the CVP (the monstrosity on my right arm) has been removed! Woohooo! It wasn't working properly last night and my arm was aching, so doc said I could have it removed since I'm not on i/v antibiotics anymore. The only thing is that he reminded me to drink lots of water since there won't be any natural saline helping to hydrate my body. I said I'll try. Drinking enough water, along with eating veggies, is one of those good habits I have yet to develop.

'til later, alligator.

p/s: forgive the colors, I just found out how to change text colors from the blogger interface. how cool! hehe