Thursday, December 30, 2004

boo hoo

looks like i'm definitely going to miss Living with Tigers now. They want to keep me here until Monday at least. aaaaaarghhh...i need to go home!! I have been admitted since 15th November! That is 45 days in the hospital!! i want to go home and take a nice long shower, sleep in my bed, look at my cats and laze around in front of the TV. And I want to be out of this kain batik and back into my track bottoms!

I know, it's just 4 more days, but I can't stand this anymore!

Btw, good news. Nurse said that on the 4th, my brother, me and my parents have to go to the clinic for Transplant Counseling. Looks like I have a donor. The doctor have actually told me a few times over the past couple of weeks that I have a match, but I refuse to get too excited in case they got the info wrong..there are so many patients here. So I guess that's good news. Don't know for sure what the plan is, but the doc said they're planning for a stem cell transplant at the end of Jan 2005.

Ok la, better log out before I get another stiff neck and headache.