Saturday, July 30, 2005

happy saturday!

I don't know what got into me yesterday! I just wanted to sleep. On the several occassions that i had to go to the toilet, my mum had to help me up and half carry me to the toilet. It went on til around noon today. I don't know what it is, because doc already turned off my benadryl, flu tablets and morphine.

I can eat properly now. But i sometimes just refuse to eat since the food is so yukky!

Oh, today is also the death of my 2nd Hickman line. There was some redness at the exit point today. My first one died last October..I can still remember how upset i was. But today's removal was rather unemotional, since i was very uncomfortable with it since day one. The line was planted very near my breast, making wearing a bra quite impossible for me. So tata Hickman, you've been very helpful, but i'd rather live without you this time.

Ah! I finally moved to the Post-transplant ward. My platelets are still low, i'm getting daily transfusions now. My total white went up some more to 2.2 today. So i hope it won't be long now. Maybe 3-4 days to home sweet home!