Sunday, October 09, 2005

Babies..babies..and friends

Despite all the negativity on Friday, I managed to get through Saturday without fretting much about anything. There's nothing like a visit from your long time friends to make your day. To add icing to the cake, there was a husband who cracked silly jokes and a cute little cheeky baby. Ah, it was just wonderful.

After that we all went to another friend's house, who has a 1+ month old baby who is just so bulat! Such a peaceful baby too, she just sleeps most of the time, despite having aunties around her noisily chatting away.

After buka, I went for a drink with a couple of friends who's got a handsome little boy. He's 5 years old, but still a baby in his own way. Gave him a KitKat bar and watched him run around the restaurant high with sugar.

So, a toast to thank babies Arina, Arianna and Sean who really did make my day. Oh, and my friends too...hahaha! :-) See you guys soon!

Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends. -(Yeats)

Oh yes, while we're on the subject of achy-breaky hearts this week, do check out Datin's latest entry titled Fabulous. Not that I'm having an affair with a high-powered man, but somewhere in that entry, something touched my heart somehow.

Enjoy!