Friday, October 07, 2005

Time...to think?

When someone tells you that she/he needs some time to her/himself to think about things re: your relationship, that's gotta be kind of bad, does it? Oh, the number of times I've used that line on people and vice versa. After a while you sort of catch on on why people say that. Only this time I really hope things will turn out OK, because it has sort of become one of my motivations to get rid of the leukemia, and it has got me this far.

I guess the good thing is that fretting about this will definitely take my mind off worrying about my upcoming bone marrow test this Monday. Though I'd actually rather not be fretting about anything at all, in an ideal life. ;-)

Now I'm going to take some time off to think about my bone marrow test. Haven't thought about that in a while. Wish me best of luck. Bone marrow test and everything.