Sunday, October 30, 2005

A Prayer

Dear God,

With You showing the way, I made a decision today. You know what it is. Three months ago, it never crossed my mind that I will have to take that action ever. But today, it happened. This has been the most difficult year for me, for You have tested my strength physically and mentally. I know I forget to think about You sometimes, but I am always grateful for the blessings that you have given me. I also believe that everything happens for a reason, and I pray to You that this decision I have made is for the best. Thank you.

"Ya Allah, janganlah Engkau biarkan dosa meliputi diri kami, melainkan Engkau mengampuni kami dan tidak ada sesuatu kesempitan melainkan Engkau beri jalan keluar, dan tidak ada pula sesuatu hajat yang mendapat kerelaanMu, melainkan Engkau kabulkan."

Amin.

Addendum: And please let me sleep tonight, for I haven't slept in two days playing Destroy All Humans, thus forgetting my obligations to You. Amin.