Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Lagi gambar2 terbaru


Saki baki keropok lekor Rasta

Haven't been snacking at places like these other than the odd mamak shop for a while now, and I can't believe I just paid RM9.70 for some keropok lekor, a roti kaya and a nescafe tarik. Wow! Whatever it is, it definitely satisfied my week-long crave for Rasta's keropok lekor. I wish I had taken a picture of the RM3.00 roti kaya though, just to show the injustice of it all, too bad my brother gobbled it all up before the idea came to me.

Do excuse the randomness of my post, but I just have to share this!


Hair growth status

Day +92 - It's now about 5 millimeters long. I was watching TV one day and saw a Pantene ad that claimed fast hair-growth. Luckily there was some of that shampoo in the house so I decided to give it a shot. I really don't know whether it was the shampoo or that my hair was going to grow anyway after 3 months of of baldness, but there it is! Soft little bristles that I can't help but touch every few minutes...

Good nite!