Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Miscellaneous Reviews

Things I've been doing that are depriving me of sleep. Thank goodness I'm not working (yet) hihihi..

Listening to Craig David's Don't Love You No More (I'm Sorry). It's got some Gabrielle/boyband-ish zing to it, which I like. I just like it ok, lagu ini tiada kena mengena dengan yang hidup atau mati. Ahahahaahaa..! I wish I could share the music here, but since I can't, i'll just share the chorus:

"...Rain outside my window pouring down
What now, you're gone, my fault, I'm sorry
Feeling like a fool cause I let you down
Now it's, too late, to turn it around
I'm sorry for the tears I made you cry
I guess this time it really is goodbye
You made it clear when you said
I just don't love you no more..."

Reading books. I just finished Who Moved My Cheese and just about to start on The Alchemist. I really don't know why I never bothered to read the cheese book before. It is actually quite a good read, with loads of lessons to learn from, not only at work, but in life. A couple of years ago my company went through a major change. They probably could've executed the change better if they had made everybody read and really understand the story. I think I saw some powerpoint slides being emailed around, but nobody really took charge of it. Oh well. Maybe it will be useful for future programs.

Playing Kingdom Hearts. An adventure game that combines both Square and Disney characters, you won't get enough of it. I certainly couldn't stop playing it until I got stuck at one point and was too lazy to find the walkthrough on the Internet. The character's name is Sora, who started in an island, and constantly wondered if there are other worlds out there. Initially worried about leaving the safety of his own home, he decided to venture into the excitement of the unknown. Eh, somehow this reminds me of the cheese book pulak! ;-)

Okay...jom berbuka! Lapar ni...