Sunday, October 02, 2005

The End of the Weekend

Hi.

Have you ever had one of those days where loneliness seem to cloud your mind wherever you went, or whatever you did? Today is one of those for me. Maybe I woke up too early, ran my errands, and then ran out of things to do. At 8.30AM, I wasn't sleepy any more, and felt hungry. I went out to do some stuff while waiting for a more civilized hour to call Z for breakfast. Unfortunately for me, 10 AM was still quite uncivilized to be waking him up, so I went ahead and had breakfast by myself. From now on I will consider it uncivilized to call him at all hours. (merajuk la ni...) For some reason I feel rather rejected this week. I'm finally getting enough energy to do stuff today, and the most I'm doing is sitting in front of my computer watching Family Guy. And now my desktop's broken, and I feel even worse! I don't even have Family Guy to fill the gap!! :-((

Thank God for the little bursts of excitement today, e.g. taking rides in fancy cars and touring my aunt's new house, otherwise I think I would have fainted of boredom. I'm almost excited to go for my clinic checkup tomorrow. At least I can sit there and watch people.

I guess this boredom is a good sign that I'm getting my energy back. I just need to find things to do, like when I first came back from the hospital post-transplant. Can't expect people to change their plans just because I suddenly got back my energy can't I? Boy, I wish Mar was here so I could go lepak with her.

Enough about my boredom. I'm getting bored meself moaning about it. Let's talk about food. Anybody tried Carnaval Churrascaria in Damansara Jaya? I went there for dinner last night with my brothers and a future sis-in-law. Brazilian Barbecue. Wish I could have the stuff on the buffet spread as well, but I had to stick to just the meats that they bring to the table every few minutes. There were top side beef (medium well is yummy, but of course mine had to be well done, so it was a bit tough but still good), turkey ham, chicken, chicken sausage, fish, lamb and garlic roasted beef, everything all you can eat for RM48++. May have overdosed on the beef and turkey ham last night, but it was one of the best meals I've had in months! So, all you carnivores, check it out! It's in DJ, at one of the shoplots near Atria, on the same row as Maybank. You circle the area enough times, you'll easily find it. Ooh! I found the address in my wallet, here it is:

CARNAVAL CHURRASCARIA,
77, Jalan SS 22/9, Damansara Jaya, PJ.

Aight...I'm gonna go find stuff to do. Adios.