Monday, October 17, 2005

A nice surprise (or not?)

This is Fazley. People say he's going out with Siti Nurhaliza. Do you think he's handsome?


I was looking for some paper just now, and found this on my desk. I remember vaguely my youngest brother telling me that he got it from a motivation seminar conducted by Fazley in his school several months ago. (Don't ask. I don't know how he got from singing to motivating). I never touched it since it wasn't mine. But today I was desperate.


I opened the notepad to start writing, and I shuddered when I saw it. There it was, an autograph from Fazley, addressed to me! How exciting! Now who wouldn't kill for an autograph from Fazley?


I know two people who would be so jealous when they see this. Keh keh keh.

My little brother is such a sweet and thoughtful fella. Little brother, I said Yusry lah wey....NOT Fazley!! Not in a million years!

Sheeesh! Men never listen, do they?