Wednesday, June 15, 2005

after meeting with radiographer

After the radiographer took my measurements, and explained to me about what will happen during the radiation therapy sessions, i signed the consent form. she explained to me about the short term effects, e.g. nausea, vomiting, tiredness, skin burns, immunosuppression, etc. she also mentioned that the long term side effect is that i may be sterilized (become infertile). I signed the consent form. As long as I'm not neutralized, I'll do it. :-)

however, as the day approaches, i'm feeling more scared. I'm feeling so well right now, i don't feel right about destroying everything and starting over. The Datin asked me to give her six months to try out her medicines. I cannot even begin to think about how I would start this discussion with my dad, even more so my doctor.

what the doctor said makes sense.

so did what the datin told me.

I'll have to think about this.