Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Afundi Terkini

Felix  17%
Mawi   16%
Ekin    7%
Amy     7%
Yazer   6%
Marsha  6%
Idayu   6%
Reza    5%
Fuad    5%
Elliza  5%
Aidil   5%
Kefli   5%
Amylea  5%
Akma    5%


Power siot Mawi!!! I don't understand how Felix got to be No. 1. I'd rather Idayu have the No. 1 spot. But I'm not going to argue much, since I'm not a voter. I would only vote if there was an AFUNDI OUT. (yup, I would start with Kefli, then Reza)

Other than demam AF, I went to see the datin's assistant just now, just to browse through my acupuncture points. She told me that my points are better than most healthy people who have come to check with her. Thank God...hope my CT scans come out well tomorrow.

Cat update: Mr Frodo has been trying to mount Cookie for the past couple of days. Gross! They're siblings! Thankfully Cookie didn't respond because she has been spayed and has no desires to mate. I wouldn't want to get unhealthy inbred kittens.