Sunday, June 26, 2005

my 3G plea

dear tan sri ananda krishnan,

I'm about to have my stem cell transplant in two weeks time (for leukemia). For that, I would have to be in the hospital for around 5-6 weeks. You see, I'm used to having 24 hour internet and astro access(when weather permits) at home, so i'm not sure how i will manage in the hospital without those two. (Yes, i may sound like a brat, but one can barely live without internet and satellite/cable tv these days. And no, I don't think I would ever survive on the show Survivor.)

Let me get to the point. I would like to try out the maxis 3G service, but i find that the startup cost very expensive. I personally don't mind paying the RM120/month for unlimited access. By having 3G access, i would also be able to subscribe to some of astro's video streamings that are available. I hope you could be kind enough to provide me with a free 3G card, as I have been a loyal maxis and astro customer since 2001. I know it's not a very long time, but i intend to stay a customer in the future, since there are not that many services to choose from in this country to start with.

Thank you for your consideration. You can find my email on the left side of the screen.

Sincerely,
nadio.