Thursday, June 16, 2005

wakey wakey!

fell asleep while watching Diari AF at 8.30PM last night, and only woke up at 4pm today. Whoa...maybe I felt a bit depressed and confused, after yesterday. Still don't know what to do. The datin has shown me an option, an equal one, if not better than the transplant.

you people were right to tell me not to listen to that man (see two posts below). I won't. It has only affected me a teeny-weeny bit, not as much as when people tell me that I will get well! Only God can say what can or cannot be cured. Not the lines on our palms. Neither could an ass who goes around telling people just that. Come to think of it, I think that guy was sick too. He had a lump on his neck, I could see. But he wouldn't (or couldn't) tell me what it is. Z told me, maybe he has given up hope, and wants everybody else to be as unhappy as him.

Am going to the shops for a bit to exchange my copy of Revenge of the Sith PS2 game. Quite a nice game. I'm playing Madagascar now. Game kiut2 la...but quite an addictive adventure game.

ps: The Datin Diaries is back!