Sunday, June 12, 2005

happy weekend!!

Latest: Mawi 34%??? wtf???

Second concert was so-so. other than Amylea, the others were just average. Mawi was especially disappointing singing Hattan's song. My favorite last night was jury Adlin a.k.a the rude LRT man.

Went to check out Proton Savvy and Perodua MyVi during the weekend. My take, if you combine the Savvy exterior and MyVi interior, you'll get the perfect car for a good price.

Not much on the leukemia front. I'm meeting the radiologist on Tuesday to talk about the radiation therapy sessions. So we'll see how it goes. I'm quite nervous about this radiation thing. Mucositis (mouth sores) down to the throat region? Gulp...

I was out at dinner with a few friends just now, and was talking about how the Datin advised me to become vegetarian if I want to get better faster. I said I would rather die than become vegetarian. I take that back. If the doctor told me that I would die tomorrow if i didn't become vegetarian, I bet I would stop eating everything, other than veggies!

Got the PS2 fixed with a new mod chip. No more annoying loader discs. What games are good these days? I'm out of the loop. Haven't touched the PS2 in a year.