Saturday, June 18, 2005

running playlist

this is my current playlist that I use when i walk or run. It helps me keep the pace. The songs are measured by bpm (beats per minute), so I have arranged the playlist so that it starts slow (Around 70 bpm). The pace picks up as we go from one song to the next.
  • Rob Thomas - Lonely No More
  • NSync - Bye Bye Bye
  • Siti Nurhaliza - Hati Kama
  • Five & Queen - We Will Rock You
  • B2K & P. Diddy - Bump, Bump, Bump
  • Eric Benet - Love Don't Love Me
  • Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
  • Backstreet Boys - Shining Star
  • Gareth Gates - Sunshine
  • Jamelia - Superstar

I usually get tired at this point, but in case I get ambitious, the list continues...

  • Usher - Caught Up
  • Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up
  • Ciara f. Missy Elliot - One Two Step
  • Gareth Gates - Suspicious Minds
  • Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One
  • Azharina - Elegi Sepi
  • Akademi Fantasia - Menuju Puncak
  • Britney Spears - Do Something
  • SM Salim & Siti Nurhaliza - Pandang-Pandang, Jeling-Jeling