Thursday, June 23, 2005

lung function test

7AM: I lie in my bed, my eyes closed, but I'm not feeling sleepy anymore. I couldn't sleep until 5AM last night, and felt very agitated to be forced out of bed. I wondered what it would be like to just drive off to Genting for the weekend..so i can spend some time by myself, without people ordering me about. Then my thoughts moved on to something bad that happens while i'm alone in Genting. That would teach the people to stop ordering me about, I thought some more. As I wondered those useless thoughts, I drifted back to sleep.

i only woke up recently, so there was no lung function test. I'll go next monday. i really have to stop this sleeping pattern! I'll start by not sleeping tonight. I'll be so tired tomorrow night that I'll get zonked out early, and wake up early on Saturday. From then on, I hope that the timing will change.

j'ai faim. very hungry indeed. i guess it's straight on to dinner for today. adieu!