Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Apa nak makan hari ni?

Bought a french loaf just now. I wanted to make a philly cheese steak, but there's no steak at home. Maybe I could sub it with chicken instead...but it won't be the same...! Hmm maybe i'll just not make anything until dinner.

A picture of my breakfast "pizza"...sliced bread, tomato paste, sprinkle oregano, black pepper, paprika, a little salt and some mozarella cheese and toast in toaster oven for 3 minutes until cheese melts and the bread becomes crunchy.



Man...the toaster oven my brother got for free from Citibank Reward Points is really coming in handy. The only thing that won't fit in there is a whole chicken.

Movie agenda for today: Jimi Asmara. Hehehe..

Now this is what I had for lunch. I made the chicken cheesesteak sandwich anyway. Eh...ni blog makanan ke blog leukemia? Hmmmm.....



Finally got some beef in the fridge today. Special order from I don't know where. The meat is supposedly the freshest. Apa nak masak ha...apa nak masak...a proper philly cheese steak perhaps? No more pictures la, it will look just like the above, except there will be beef instead of chicken in it. Mmmmmm...too much cheese in my daily food intake..but I need the calcium!