Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Day +23

Yes! No more i/v medications! I asked the doctor if i could take out my drip line so the vein can heal over the weekend. Who knows, i might need a vein next Monday for platelets or blood or whatever the need to give me when I go for my next checkup. So for now, my hands are free!

Feel a bit groggy today, but it's probably because I still haven't washed my face since I woke up this morning....(eww i know) I'm so lazy. In the afternoon I had my x-ray, but I'm not sure what the results are yet. Perhaps I'll know tomorrow and the doctor can let me go. AF3 finals here I come! Although I think we all know who will win already, yeah? I'll just watch for the fun of it.

Speaking of AF3, what is this i hear in the news about the DPM's comments on reality shows? Chill out la, what's the biggie? It's not like they're showing anything too bad. It's entertainment (or irritainment for some), so let it be la. Don't they have any other issues to talk about anymore? Or...have I been missing any interesting 'westernized' local reality shows while I'm here? If so...tell me, and I shall watch. he he he..

Watching some holiday show on TV now. I think I need a holiday lah.....hmm.

bye for now.