Sunday, August 07, 2005

Day +27 and doing OK.

Good morning! And a happy Sunday! AF3 concert....what else could be said? It was kind of boring and expected, but I guess everybody knew that already. The lovely Z came over with four Cornettos, and we watched the show with brother, grandma and mum. I wished so hard that Amylea would win either the best vocal or the best performance, but I guess if you left the judging to the audience, there's no chance in the world that the prizes would go to her. So off Mawi goes, RM26,000 richer in cash, a car and apartment owner. All the best to him. My next project is to download all the songs that Amylea sang through the concerts and make a CD compilation.

I've made little alarms on my mobile phone to spread out my medicine intake, after my vomiting episode late last night. Perhaps taking them all at once is a bit too much for me...strange thing was I could do it when I was in the hospital! Anyway here they are:
  • 08.30 AM - Prednisone
  • 10.30 AM - Ciclosporine (you won't believe the size of this..i'll post a picture soon)
  • 12.30 PM - Antibiotics, Iron Pills and VFend
  • 04.30 PM - Prednisone #2
  • 06.30 PM - Ciclosporine
  • 10.30 PM - Antibiotics, etc.

Overall feeling a bit more energetic, just a bit. I'm not liking the heavy feeling when I have to go up the stairs or walk. Before my transplant, I used to be able to run up and down the stairs. These days I feel mostly "sembab" (what's sembab in English?)...sluggish, is it? I try to walk a bit inside the house (no going out yet because of the haze), watch my cats from the window, but otherwise I mainly sit in front of the TV or computer watching something.

Couldn't sleep last night. Keep wanting to go back to Pittsburgh, for some reason. I wrote down a list of food I had when I was in Pittsburgh, and realize how much I miss it. Maybe the food's not even there anymore! I even miss grocery shopping in Giant Eagle Squirrel Hill. Some people miss being in New York, or London. For me, it's Pittsburgh, baby! Am gonna type out the list later.

Got Z to go out today and get me a copy of Harry Potter - Half Blood Prince. Hope that will occupy some of my time as well.

Ciao for now.