Friday, August 19, 2005

Menu Untuk Hari Ini


Garlic Rosemary Chicken (Lunch)

It doesn't look very appetizing, huh? Since I'm just eating it myself, I couldn't be bothered with garnishes and stuff. Plus I can't eat uncooked garnishes, so I don't see the point. Hmm maybe I should've put some olives in there for color.

I'm feeling quite alright today, feel a bit lighter, less puffy. Maybe it's the lasix, maybe it's the ice-cold cotton that i put all over my face last night. Must exercise tomorrow to get rid of the excess fat I've accumulated, on top of the water.

Ahh what a boring day...I'm gonna watch The Wizard of Oz now, delivered by eflix a half hour ago.

*****

4 1/2 hours later, for dinner...I decided to try this again for me and my brothers.


Ini baru Chicken Parmesan! (Since yesterday's attempt was unsatisfactory). That empty space on the plate is where the planned garlic toast was supposed to be, but I got lazy after having to make the tomato sauce myself. Mum wouldn't let me use Campbell's canned spaghetti sauce (too much preservatives and sodium for me).

Now I can sleep in peace, and stay off chicken parmesan for the rest of the month. Will probably have something healthier like tuna or fish tomorrow. I can already feel my ass expanding from all the cheese. Burp!

Have a great weekend!