Sunday, August 28, 2005

Day 47+ and my computer is going mad

Warning: This is more of a "what I did today" entry (Aren't they all? hahaha).

Wanted to post pictures of Alf chilling outside my room window today, but somehow couldn't transfer the pictures from my camera to my computer. Everytime i try to drag or copy the pictures from the camera, my computer reboots on its own. At the bios startup screen, after it recognizes the hard drive, cpu, memory and what not, a message appears, which says "secondary IDE channel no 80 conductor cable installed". Any nerds out there know what is wrong with my computer? Do I have to replace my IDE cable? Argh! Wish I had a camera with a bluetooth chip now. Being wired is so difficult and messy.

Had an awesome day. Finally got my road tax renewed. Went to the shops for a bit, and bought a couple things on sale. Then some girlfriends came to visit and we gossiped for hours, until the lovely Z arrived. I did tell you I was getting rather lonely at home, did I? Kira kalau main The Sims tu, the Social bar dah blinking red la...hehe. Ordered some takeout for me and brother since it was already 9.30pm by the time Z arrived, and I couldn't be bothered to step into the kitchen. Can't wait for tomorrow (actually later today since it's officially Sunday), a couple more people coming to visit, Yay!

If I wake up early later I might go get more RAM for my computer, and get this annoying auto-reboot problem solved so I can get cute Alf's picture up.

My blood pressure is a bit high today. The good news is that over the past three days I've lost about 3 kilos of excess water. Yess! Hail the power of Lasix! I'm feeling good, despite the fine hair growing around my mouth, but that can easily be remedied with some hair removal cream (after 24 hours of patch test, of course). I wonder if I crush the Ciclosporin pills and rub it on my head, my hair would grow faster...kekekeke!

I'm gonna go finish my Harry Putar fast, so I can start reading the foot-high pile of books that I bought at the Times warehouse sale yesterday. Oh yea...i've been playing Prince of Persia - The Warrior Within for a bit, found the game a bit darker than The Sands of Time, but will try again soon.

Au revoir, mes amis.