Wednesday, August 10, 2005

An Urge To Shop

i've been at home for almost a week now. and I'm getting so bored. I wake up early, catch up on office gossip, exercise for a bit, and then I have nothing to do. I'm tired of watching TV...I don't know what else to look for on the net, nobody wants to play Star Wars Monopoly with me at home and reading makes me woozy most of the time. I'm trying to re-learn French and Italian, but listening to the people speak on the tapes is also not the most exciting activity on earth.

So when I'm bored...i think about what else I could buy to minimize the boredom. A new oven so I can start cooking my big recipes? An iPod Mini? A blender? Some magazines? An exercise machine? Recipe books with nice pictures? A Fiat Coupe (red) for myself? Or maybe a Volvo S40T? At this rate, anything is possible.

After a half-hour of wondering, I think I may want to get a new mini Hi-fi. Mum and dad can have my old one (the one I bought with my first salary). I want a new one that looks sleek, can play CD-R/RW, MP3s and things like that. The ones in the Sen Heng website look pretty nice. I hope they're not too expensive.

And perhaps get some Korean TV series at the video store. Any suggestions (other than Winter Sonata, please)?

Am gonna go shower. Maybe can pursuade mum to drive me to the shop when it opens so there won't be too many people.