Sunday, August 14, 2005

Weekend Project(s)

(A) Understanding the Rubik's cube. I always get stuck at the bottom layer.


(B) My quest for american cheese, to make myself a philly cheese steak. The cheddar cheeses they sell in the supermarket are too milky for a philly cheese steak. Know where I can get some?

(C) Project Homemade Burger

Mix minced meat, 1 egg, sauteed red onions, breadcrumbs, mixed herbs, cumin seeds (a small pinch), salt and black pepper in a bowl. Make into patties. Pat extra breadcrumbs to prevent the patties from sticking to each other. Fry. Put into a burger bun with a slice of cheese. Eat. Wanted to make some fries, but decided that the carbo from the burger bun would be enough for me.

Sorry lah takde gambar coz I was so hungry I couldn't be bothered to get my camera...it tasted pretty good. The meat was a tad overblended that it didn't really have the texture of proper minced meat. I would skip the cumin next time though.

My kaki so sakit and swollen from standing in the kitchen. I better put my feet up before the edema gets worse.