Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Hunger Pangs

Overall good day. I've been feeling hungry all day tho. Had a load of rice with crispy fried little bawal fish and sambal belacan. Then had an ice cream...and a little piece of chocolate. Then had a piece of fried banana and a nescafe ice. I'm still hungry...my God i hope the steroids is not going to make me fat.

Listen to me!!! When I couldn't eat..i complained. Now that I'm constantly hungry...i complain even more. When I'm well, I think I will be a master complainer.

Downloaded some pizza dough recipes today..mum wanted to make pizza, but we discovered that the little toaster oven brother got from rewards redemption can't do it. We need to get a proper oven. Got some frozen flour tortillas (frozen capati sebenarnye) in the fridge..might make a quesadilla instead for dinner.

I'm hungry...help...bro also got some sticky toffee cheesecake from Tesco...mmmm, shall have that for dessert.

Oh..did i tell you about my ice milo dinosaur last night? I finally made it...with a blender and all. The blender was the real dinosaur..mum said it was a gift for her and dad's wedding. Imagine that!