Monday, August 29, 2005

Day +49

Blood counts ok. Total White 6.9, Hb 9.9 and Platelets 105. Prednisone reduced from 25mg to 20mg daily, other medications continue as usual. I'm happy, doc is happy. Alhamdulillah...The only thing I wasn't too happy about at the clinic today was the waiting. Ugh. Arrived at 8.30am, only managed to get my blood sample at 10am, then waited to see the doctor and after that another 1/2 hour of iv medication before I finally get to go home. Nice system they got there. And there were so many people today at the clinic that I might as well just be in a cinema or a dinner party. Doc also asked whether I go out to eat, I said no, but she said I could and should only eat at posh places (do you hear that Z? POSH places only!) hehehe...

Finally, here's a picture of the chicken in the bag. It's already out of the foil bag (obviously) when I snapped this. I didn't forget the water this time, so it came out just a bit soupy, which was nice. Yum yum (yes masuk bakul angkat sendiri, masak sendiri makan sendiri). Memang sodap.



Ok...TV time..I thought I ordered Beauty & the Beast from eflix, it turned out to be Beauty & the Beast Enchanted Christmas, which is a different movie..bargh.