Friday, August 12, 2005

Random Stuff on Friday

HAZE HAZE GO AWAY
NEVER COME AGAIN ANY DAY!


The weather at 9 o'clock in the morning shouldn't be like this!! I feel like going away for the weekend. Where in Malaysia can I go where there's no haze? Just looking outside the window is making my breathing constricted already.

I pity my cats, Alf, Cookie, Mr Frodo and Owen. They have to sit out there in the cage inhaling the dirty air. Wish I could setup a little air purifier for them outside. They look so tired, just lying there in the cage. I told them to drink lots of water (if they understand me, that is. haha).

Speaking of cats, yesterday while I was sitting at the day care center chatting with another fellow leukemia patient, we somehow got into the topic of pets. I told him that I have cats at home, at one of them has skin cancer (Cookie). Btw, Cookie's starting to bleed again...poor kitty. Then he suddenly launched a theory about how maybe Cookie's sick to take away some of my sufferings. He told me that he has a Flowerhorn at home that also became sick a short while after he was diagnosed with CML. Hmm..i never thought of it that way, it's quite logical hehe. I've heard about the thing where your pets will pray for your "kemurahan rezeki" for taking care of them, but this one is new. If his theory is right, thanks Cookie for sharing the sickness with me, although you didn't have to.

What else do I want to say on this hazy Friday morning? Ah...here's a picture of the giant medicine Ciclosporin. The length of the medicine is a bit more than the diameter of a 20 sen coin. Horror tak? I have to take two of these, twice a day..uwek!



Ok lah...gonna go make some banana pancakes for breakfast.

1 hour later....

Had my banana pancake. it was good, but I now realize how I managed to go on for 5 years without cooking anything in my mother's kitchen, other than the odd roti bakar and peanut butter sandwich. While I was trying to fry my pancakes, there were three other people standing around me, trying to grab the ladle from my hand because they think I'm doing it wrong. That's how I managed to live for 5 years without knowing where anything is in the kitchen. I don't even know where the Nescafe is. Someone makes it for me.

I've got to get me own kitchen.